West Virginia/Upper Ohio Valley
Chapter of the AALNC
The American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants (AALNC) is a not-for-profit membership organization dedicated to the professional enhancement and growth of registered nurses practicing in the specialty of legal nurse consulting and to advance the nursing specialty. AALNC is the preeminent resource for professionals with an interest in the legal nurse consulting arena, including novice and veteran legal nurse consultants.
The West Virginia/Upper Ohio Valley Chapter strives to achieve the goals of the parent organization:
To promote the professional advancement of registered nurses practicing in a consulting capacity within the legal arena
- To provide networking opportunities, educational advancement, professional development and certification through the American Legal Nurse Consultant Certification Board (ALNCCB)
- To serve as a resource for information on matters relating to legal aspects of nursing and health care law
CHAPTER MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Specialty online educational programs
- Networking opportunities with other LNCs and attorneys across the U.S.
- Meet new friends or meet mentors
- Participate local Chapter events and activities via online meetings
- Leadership opportunities on the local and national level
- RN: A registered Nurse maintaining an active license in the US or its territories, who is working in a consulting capacity in the legal field. Membership: $35/year
- Non-RN: An individual who practices law or any other individual, business, organization or facility with an interest in the goals and activities of AALNC. Membership: $35/year
Our Chapter's membership reaches across the U.S. Meetings are held online, with dates and locations announced via member email and on the members page of website.
Apply for Chapter Membership
Membership in the West Virginia Upper Ohio Valley Chapter is open to all members of the American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants. You may apply for membership any time of the year; if joining after July, membership is extended through December of the following year.