Presented by: Debra Lloyd - Digital Business Marketing Coach | Web Designer, Coach & Speaker
1.0 Credit Hour
Social media can be a boon or a bane to you and your business. Quite understandably, many LNCs struggle to find a balance between their professional and private presence on social media.
This webinar will help you understand, once and for all, the difference between posts, pages and profiles. You'll learn which platforms to use and which you can afford to 'snooze'. The Why-What-When & Where of posting. My personal tips and tricks to help you keep your personal and professional worlds in their respective places, and how to do it all without pulling your hair out!
After attending this webinar you will be able to:
1. Know how to separate your personal and business presences on social media.
2. Navigate & set up security settings so your social profile and pages don't get hacked.
3. Understand the difference between timelines, feeds, posts, pages, profiles & platforms.
4. Identify the best social platform to suit you and your business objectives.
5. Define 3 key ways you could use social media to help grow your business.
Click here to view the webinar on-demand